First you will complete an application and present the required documents; then the process begins:
- Staff reviews the application to ensure all information is complete.
- We verify identity, employment, income and address.
- We determine your ability to repay.
The preferred method of loan repayment is via ACH from an active checking account or NetSpend card offered by RedDough.
Loan funds are dispersed using cash or prepaid card only (not by check).
- All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. Loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, and not as a long-term solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
- Installment Loans are intended for customers who need more time to pay off their loan than provided by a single-payment Payday Loan. Individual payment amounts for an Installment Loan are smaller when compared to the single-payment Payday Loan for the same loan amount. The total sum of payments for an Installment Loan will be higher than a single-payment Payday Loan if you pay off the Installment Loan according to the payment schedule set forth in the associated loan agreement.
- Loan funding requires verification of application information. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria.
Our credit decision on your application may be based in whole or in part on information obtained from a national database including, but not limited to, company name, address, phone number.
NOTICE: This lender offers short-term loans. Please read and understand the terms of the loan agreement before signing. The maximum annual percentage rate that is currently being charged on loans at the office is 120%.
This lender is regulated by:
Missouri Division of Finance
P.O. Box 716
Jefferson City, MO 65102-0716